You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Becoming Great or Becoming you? Harder Then it Looks - Lets Talk About it #discussion

in #discussion7 years ago

I'd like to think that while you are right few people are in a state to be able to currently bring about change - more people in my generation and the one coming are increasing their ability to think, live with conviction and instead of moving in fear - moving in confidence...we will see - appreciate you thoughts tho - thanks for reading along

Sort:  

Yes, but facebook... people, to not say here they way i think about lot of them, they are just thinking that hitting a button is enough and they did a lot.

Yes, it matters the numbers there for being a common interest but till the real things are alive is a long road.

For me, in this days all that matter are facts. I'm tired of words and speeches without facts.

So, with my tiny power i shared what i could. But we can never do things alone.

As you say... we'll see.

haha just "hitting the button" so true -

lol... yes...

I hate that dumb and silly reaction and the feelings that they changed the world with some thumbs on a screen or maybe with some words, for some that don't even know to write, there you can enjoy a bit of moment.

Eh... life is and will be more surprising day by day

As much as we live, we'll see good and bad things. Let's hope will be more good than bad.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.20
TRX 0.13
JST 0.030
BTC 64658.37
ETH 3421.84
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.52