You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Is Steemit The Solution To Facebook Ripoff and Monopoly ?

in #discussion7 years ago

Steemit, may not be immediately knocking off major social media platforms down. However, based on what we already see here on Steemit is a thriving community which is growing at a rapid rate. Steemit is still very very young and has alot of optimization and improvements to be made. But I am absolutely certain that what Steemit is accomplishing is the beginning of breaking down all of the points you brought to light. Facebook is looking more and more like an overly large corporate giant who has never financially benefitted it's users directly.

From here, many spin-offs of Steemit can be created based on the Steem token with the same core ideology Steemit holds and slowly but surely bring users over from the giants.

If you are here now, you are a super early adopter and are seeing an extremely early stage of something amazing and revolutionary beginning to emerge!

Sort:  

Hello @bitopia

What the people complaining about joining Steemit late fail to realize is that they are early adopters.

I have seen people who joined Steemit April last year and they were still not able to make a name for themselves, some of them have joined the so called "Late Adopters" to rant and complain how unfair the system is.

@ogochukwu

#blockchain-blogger

Hi @ogochukwu!

Yes there will perpetually be individuals who complain about being late to the party. Fret not, as Steemit grows, so will the number of these complains.

What I'd like people to realize often, is that the party is ongoing in perpetuity, it is what YOU are putting forth to deserve the appropriate return you deserve.

Cheers!

wow what a good comment @bitopia I agree with you and yes we are early adopters and will be all smile by next year after the HFORK 20 and SMT token implementation...I explained all in y for mes posts... more success to you

Thank you @charles1! I am glad you found my comment useful! I am now full working full-time to bring massive value to Steemit itself, if it may interest you, maybe check out my story of a leap of faith with Steemit?

I have follow and upvoted you! Cheers!

same here bud...upped your posts and followed...wish you more success and see my older posts for tips that will help you to be more successful here

Will do! Glad to make your acquaintance @charles1, cheers and see around!

welcome and I wish you more success here...happy weekend

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.18
TRX 0.14
JST 0.029
BTC 57382.38
ETH 3075.07
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.39