Why my steem power dropped?

in #discussion7 years ago (edited)

Hey guys
can someone tell me that why my steempower dropped from 27 to 12 only
Plz I am afraid.

plz help @jerrybanfield @timcliff @jesta @gtg

Thanks

Sort:  

the number in parenthesis is delegated steem power. everybody gets some in the beginning to start with and then it gets returned.
I guess but I don't know for sure.
maybe it is a glitch in the system. chat with a big guy to figure it out

This user's response is correct. The SP you are delegated at the beginning is temporary to get you going. As time goes on, Steemit will reclaim it so that they can delegate it to new accounts.

Is it a human decision when and if to undelegate?
Because I have seen discrimination in this aspect.
Can a user get undelegated twice, or is he safe after 1 undelegation?

I don't know. Any SP that is delegated can be removed at any time.

So if I completely power down, they can boot my account.
One is allowed to earn Steem as long as not withdrawing all of it, or else.

Users are expected to retain at least a small portion of SP in order to continue interacting with the blockchain. Steemit loans users some to get started, but it is not theirs to keep forever.

This comment has received a 1.54 % upvote from @buildawhale thanks to: @stimialiti, @stimialiti. Send at least 0.50 SBD to @buildawhale with a post link in the memo field for a portion of the next vote.

To support our daily curation initiative, please vote on my owner, @themarkymark, as a Steem Witness

Thanks for your reply
and your help

Everyvote you place it takes a little bit of steem power out, it regenerates a little every night. If you stay below 10 votes a day you are well below the limit.

thanks
Can u tell me why your reputation is below 25?

FYI, the response this user gave you is incorrect.

This is incorrect.

so whats the reality?

Tucker180 is actually a steem ghost.
He travels through that other place.
Do not look into the silhouette.
It will attempt to rob you of your steem.

@mrainp420 has voted on behalf of @minnowpond. If you would like to recieve upvotes from minnowponds team on all your posts, simply FOLLOW @minnowpond.

To receive an upvote send 0.25 SBD to @minnowpond with your posts url as the memo
        To receive an reSteem send 0.75 SBD to @minnowpond with your posts url as the memo
        To receive an upvote and a reSteem send 1.00SBD to @minnowpond with your posts url as the memo

Congratulations @arslan786! You have completed some achievement on Steemit and have been rewarded with new badge(s) :

Award for the number of posts published

Click on any badge to view your own Board of Honor on SteemitBoard.
For more information about SteemitBoard, click here

If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word STOP

By upvoting this notification, you can help all Steemit users. Learn how here!

Resteem your post to 2000+ followers for only 0.5 SBD or Steem)

Just send 0.5 SBD or steem to @steemvote (URL as memo)

New Followers get 0.001 SBD$ and an upvote for free!!

Just follow @steemvote and...

• we follow back
  • send you 0.001 SBD to your wallet