The Keto diet is basically a fast in disguise. A filthy one!
- you don’t liquefy meat (therefore you will not assimilate it),
- you don’t “burn” calories from oils and fat, however these do help protect your insides, and
- all of the “extra energy” you get are from the acidic internal stimulants—which put you in an internal physiological fight or flight.
I’m saying this because it is true and misunderstood by many. Therefore, you will not notice a huge difference in weight loss by doing both Keto and intermittent fasting.
If your goal is even weight loss—which is the only goal I’ve ever heard for doing keto—you would be much better off doing a juice cleanse.
Cons of doing a juice cleanse:
it will upset your false beliefs about food.
Cons of doing Keto:
- premature aging,
- constipation and putrefaction of the intestines,
- takes significantly longer to get the results you’re looking for.
Pros of juice cleanse:
- supreme hydration,
- highest biophoton count,
- full spectrum nutritional profile (depending on your belief system—still wider nutritional profile compared to anything cooked),
- you cannot possibly rebuild muscle tissue any faster.
Pros of Keto:
- you get to continue fulfilling your addictions with degrading foods that you believe are even food in the first place, and
- you will lose weight. Slowly, but at least it’s consistent over time!
Thank you! :)
It is my wish to serve you with these words.
Some info about me: I've been involved with Bitcoin since 2010. By trade I am an expert on blockchain technology. I am the Project Director for Wall of Coins, and CEO for Genitrust, Inc. I eat primarily fruits and leafy greens ("fruitarian"). This is known as a frugivorous diet, which is the diet by design of the human species and most primates. I don't cook my fruits, so you may also call this "raw vegan". I have eaten virtually every food item and major cultural style on this planet. I have experienced long periods of many different diet regimens: acid/alkaline, ketogenic, vegan, etc. In my spare time as a child, and an adult, I truly relished reading articles, books, and research papers on nutritional observation. I also enjoy and frequently practice long periods of juice fasting, water fasting, and dry fasting.