Today in the SPL (4/26/18): Freerolls, Updates, and More from the Steem Poker League
Hello Steemians and SPL Poker Players!
Updates, News, and Notes
- Yesterday’s winners:
@pcste hosted a “last longer” bet for his 10 SBD tournament, and at 7th place, I was the first one eliminated from the bet in a field of over 30. @Chops316, @pcste, and @Tuck-Fheman were the final three with Chops taking down the last longer bet and Tuck winning the tournament.
Host and friend @Oendertuerk just reached his 1 year anniversary on Steemit. Read about it and upvote here. Join in on the celebration today as he has decided to increase his 10 SBD to a 20 SBD freeroll!
You Pick It 6 has begun! Vote for the time and date of the next tournament here, and vote for the type of tournament you would like to play here.
1,000 players and counting! If you haven’t yet, please read our special post on going over 1,000 players here. It might not seem like a huge accomplishment, but due to our strict requirements, we’ve turned away 10 times as many as we’ve accepted to help build this community the right way. Thanks for your support.
Want to sponsor a tournament of your own? You can do it! Join our Discord channel to learn how.
Today’s Freerolls: Wednesday, April 25
- 10:00 AM CDT: .20 SBD HORSE (16 Players Max)
- 1:00 PM CDT: 10 SBD Community Casino Freeroll (@NicNas & @Bethalea)
- 2:00 PM CDT: .20 SBD Pot Limit Omaha Hi-Lo (20 Players Max)
- 3:00 PM CDT: 20 SBD @Oendertuerk NLH Freeroll
- 6:00 PM CDT: .20 SBD Limit Omaha Hi-Lo (20 Players Max)
- 6:00 PM CDT: @followbtcnews 5 SBD NLH Freeroll
- 9:00 PM CDT: @inthenow 2 SBD NLH Freeroll
Also, join ongoing Sit &Go’s and tournaments throughout the day. To find out when these tournaments are happening in your time zone, use this time zone converter. And make sure to play in “Tucket” Sit N Go’s to win a ticket to play in the weekly Tucket Freeroll.
Current SPL Leaderboard
How to Join the SPL
We would love to have you as a part of our online poker community. To be a member of the Steem Poker League, we need you to do the following:
- Have a reputation over 35
- Have a valid introduction post
- Be a current, active Steemian
- Come to our Discord Channel and get to know the other players! It can help your pending-to-active transition if you have an established @spl member vouch for you!
- Register on lucksacks.com, the official home of the SPL
Please comment, trash talk, or post nonsense (other than spam) below, and I’ll see you at the tables!
~Just Call Me Jaws Cause I’m a Shark Yawl, “Hoodish,” aka @MichaelLuchies