Welcome to The (Almost) Daily Sneak!!!
Come for the crypto, stay for the community! We took a couple of days off, but we're back!
You can earn up to 5 SBD per accepted submission for guest curating The Daily Sneak. Submission requirements are published at the bottom of each edition of The Daily Sneak.
Today's curation is provided by @randomwanderings. He is a returning guest curator that we are pleased to welcome back after some delays in our recent publication schedule.
Author Gene here. I am a Curie Curator and in my searching for exceptional content, I come across many great posts that might not fit the Curie guidelines. I hope to use The Daily Sneak as an outlet for some of these posts that still deserve more attention then they might be getting on their own.
@wdoutjah does some entertaining and very educational history related posts. This one covers the Pyramids of Egypt. Check out his other posts too, for lots of great photography.
This author does a "for Dummies" series that is fun and educational while also being hilarious! Once you discover @elFranz he is sure to be one of your favorite SteemIt authors. Just watch out for his friend Chad, he can be a real jerk at times.
This is another author with amazing photography skills. @tasauver loves to show off his homeland of Kashmir and captures its beauty in such a great way.
Bored of above ground photography? You'll love @narchuk then. He shares his National Geographic quality underwater photography with the world on a regular basis. Such incredible and unusual sights can be seen under the sea.
This is easily some of the best food video production you will find here on SteemIt. @cookntell puts together some amazing dishes and shares them with high quality video and magazine quality photos. Bring a snack though, because you will get hungry rather quickly.
@randomwanderings found some very interesting selections for us today. It's a great batch of articles for our return from a short break. For submitting these selections and commentary, @randomwanderings gets paid 5 SBD today.
Each of these highlighted articles receives full upvotes and resteems from @sneakyninja, along with additional upvotes from our curation trail. In addition, @sneakyninja sponsors featured writers for Steem Basic Income!
If you have previously submitted curation that was never published, please review the requirements and try again. We are always pleased to welcome new guest curators, and to welcome back former guest curators.
Steem Creators Conference
We are pleased to have been invited to speak at the Steem Creators Conference in Las Vegas next week. Learn all about it at https://www.steemcreators.com/ Mark your calendars and book your tickets, this is going to be an awesome event!
(Look for our name on the registration page to get a $25 discount on your tickets.)
You can support The Daily Sneak in rewarding the great content that we find. If you appreciate The Daily Sneak and the content that we highlight, please consider following our curation trail on SteemAuto!
Every Steemian that chooses to follow our trail will be sponsored by @josephsavage for 1 share in SteemBasicIncome! Thank you so much to the 8 members that are currently in the trail!
On to the submission requirements for The Daily Sneak:
- You can choose from 2 to 5 articles for your entry. Submissions with only one selected article will be ignored.
- All articles chosen for curation need to have been published within the last 5 days before your entry. It may take time for me to publish your curation, and curated articles need to be within the reward window when your submission is published.
- You cannot submit your own post for curation. Selections from nsfw will not be accepted.
- Selected posts should have less than $50 in total rewards and have not previously been curated by The Daily Sneak.
- We try to spread the love around, so while selections from authors that have been highlighted before are welcome, they might not be included if the author's last inclusion was recent. Similarly, if you include two articles from the same author in one submission, we will typically highlight only one of the two.
- Be sure to include your personal bio for me to introduce you to readers, and make sure that each selection has commentary. This can be just a few sentences about why you think the selection is worth our attention, or what is great about it - something that will make people want to click through the headline and check out the actual article. English is preferred, but other languages will be considered as long as English translation is included.
- Please use this web form to submit your entry. https://goo.gl/forms/VH2MGIMEgqZmd9ef1
- Including image links to the source article is not required (and we prefer to leave some mystery if photography is highlighted and the article has only one photo.) However, we like to include images in The Daily Sneak, and not including any image links may decrease the likelihood of your submissions being published.
If you include more than 2 articles in your submission and not all are approved for publication, your submission may still be published into an edition of The Daily Sneak, as long as at least 2 articles are approved. This could happen for several different reasons. If you are unsure why an article was cut, please review the submission guidelines again. If you are still unsure, feel free to ask politely why it was cut.
A brief biography of each guest curator will be included in the edition that uses their submission. In addition, each guest curator will receive 1 SBD for each article from their submission that is highlighted in The Daily Sneak. That's up to 5 SBD for each accepted submission!
Right now @sneakyninja's upvote is not worth as much as we are paying for guest curation. Why do we pay so much for guest curation? We believe that quality curation is very important to Steem. Paying our curators well encourages them to spend more time reviewing content and picking out the best pieces!
Banner headline sourced from Pixabay. All other images are sourced from the curated articles. Published commentary about articles are the !originalworks personal opinions of the guest curators, and may not represent the opinions of The Daily Sneak or its editor. USD earnings of guest curators are based on market price of SBD at time of publication. SBD prices are subject to change.