- US Customs Official Claims Crypto Conversions Can Be Traced ;
- Bill Creates Working Group To Create Definition Of Blockchain ;
- Developer turns to cryptocurrencies to revive Australia resort ;
- Crypto Canada: From ETFs to ICOs, Visiting the Country of Wolverine and Vitalik ;
- Frictionless Commerce: A Story of How Easy It Is to Start Accepting Bitcoin Cash ;
- 📑 Daily Crypto Calendar - October, 4th💰
- STEEM Trading Update by @cryptopassion
Welcome to the Daily Crypto News: A complete Press Review, Coin Calendar and Trading Analysis. Enjoy!
🗞 US Customs Official Claims Crypto Conversions Can Be Traced
A "vulnerability" is created every time criminals convert from cryptocurrency to government-issued ones, an official with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Tuesday.
Matthew Allen, an assistant director of domestic operations with the Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) division of ICE, discussed the role of cryptocurrencies in drug trafficking during an October 3 hearing before the U.S. Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control.
"On dark net marketplaces and other 'unindexed' websites, purchases are often paid for with cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and monero, among many others," he said in a prepared statement.
🗞 Bill Creates Working Group To Create Definition Of Blockchain
On Monday, co-sponsors Doris Matsui (D-CA) and Brett Guthrie (R-KY) announced their submission of HR 6913 to the House of Representatives. Called the Blockchain Promotion Act of 2018, the primary purpose of the bill seems to be about getting to a clear definition of blockchain technology.
In the statement on the bill's introduction, Guthrie said, "Blockchain can be a great resource for innovation and technology, but we must figure out exactly what [the] best common definition is and how it can be used."
🗞 Developer turns to cryptocurrencies to revive Australia resort
- A consortium plans to issue security tokens registered with blockchain technology to fund a proposed A$300m resort development on Great Keppel Island, on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef coastline.
- The move is part of efforts to revitalise a tourist destination that has been hit by the combined impact of the global financial crisis, climate change, and competition from other resorts.
- The plan is to sell tokens to institutional investors.
- The tokens will be licenced by Australia’s market regulator.
- The tokens will be backed by hard assets, each giving a claim on the project’s profits.
- The backers hope the token will be able to trade on any crypotocurrency exchange, giving access to retail token investors.
🗞 Crypto Canada: From ETFs to ICOs, Visiting the Country of Wolverine and Vitalik
Comedians from the United States are quite used to making fun of Canada, depicting their neighbors as some sort of peaceful simpletons, with the series South Park as probably the prime example. However, even if you ignore that Wolverine — the toughest of all the X-Men — is Canadian, you should revise this worn-out cliché, considering how this realm of the Commonwealth seems to march to a faster pace than the United States in the race for cryptocurrency adoption.
🗞 Frictionless Commerce: A Story of How Easy It Is to Start Accepting Bitcoin Cash
Earlier this week news.Bitcoin.com received an email from an e-commerce shop owner who was having lots of issues dealing with traditional payment providers. Many of the problems stemmed from him not having a formal address and having bank accounts in different countries. However, the owner of store Bohemianbeachstyle.com quickly found out about Coinbase Commerce and how easy it is to accept the frictionless digital asset bitcoin cash and other cryptocurrencies.
📑 Daily Crypto Calendar, October, 4th💰
- Cardano (ADA)
- Civic (CVC), General Event (CRYPTO), DECENT (DCT), ICON (ICX), NEM (XEM)
Global Blockchain Forum hosts Blockchain Forum for Movers and Shakers at Hyatt Regency San Francisco from October 4-5.
- General Event (CRYPTO)
This conference will explore and discuss the emerging world of Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and ICO’s.
- Magna (MGN)
80% Of the remaining premine for the MGNX airdrop will be burnt to an illegitimate key-value pair.
- General Event (CRYPTO)
Broadway Studios 435 Broadway San Francisco, Blockchainers, social innovators, social entrepreneurs, impact investors, co-creators.
- DEEX (DEEX)
On 4rd of October the withdrawal for Litecoin (LTC), Dash (DASH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be opened.
Read more & Source: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@vlemon/daily-crypto-calendar-october-4th
Sources: Coincalendar.info, Cryptocalendar.pro, Coinscalendar.com, CoinMarketCal
STEEM Trading Update by my friend @cryptopassion
Here is the chart of yesterday :
Here is the current chart :
We are staying fully aligned with the BTC. The BTC just broke a support line, STEEM is doing the same. As I was explaining you it is not a good news as we have a high risk to go make new lows on the STEEM. Next major support line is around 0.77$ so let's see if this line could help us to drop the hold or better create a bounce.
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, October, 3rd 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, October, 2nd 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, October, 1st 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 30th 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 28th 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 24th 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 23rd 💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, September, 22nd 💰
You don't want to miss a Crypto news?