What makes Trade Token (TIO) different?
TIO – The brand new utility token
There are lots of exchanges coming nowadays, they have been looking for a way to attract more new customers as well as keep the existing ones. Among those plans, the idea of building their own utility token/coin with surrounding benefits for holders such as BNB (Binance), OKB (OKEx), HT (Huobi)… But on a closer look, they are all not special with not many new breakthroughs.
So this time, let me introduce you a new guy comes from Swiss: trade.io – the exchange of future with its own utility token: Trade Token (TIO)
And here is a summary of what makes TIO different, TIO is:
- A utility token that can be used for transactions on a wide range of assets via the trade.io exchange.
- Fair & transparent distribution of new issues based on price and demand.
- Use the Trade Token to participate in the trade.io shared Liquidity Pool (LP).
- Use the Trade Token to purchase new assets and IPOs/ICOs on trade.io exchange.
The most special one is the Liquidity Pool, the profit-shared portion that comes from trade.io’s daily profit which will include:
- Risk Positions
- Margin Interest
- Transaction & Placement Fees
- Stock Lending and Borrowing Interest
All the proceeds from the exchange will inside the LP, 50% of it will go to the members who opt in inside the LP. So as you can imagine, LP will be a game changer, and that is why it is currently copied by some exchanges.
Trade.io is a next-generation financial institution based on blockchain technology, providing the ultimate in security and transparency. By leveraging decades of experience in the investment banking, trading & FinTech sectors, and combining them with the power and transparency of the distributed ledger, trade.io has created a truly unique exchange that will revolutionize asset trading and investment banking.
Find out more