Currently we have a dump on BTC and all coins which means there are good entrances to many.
Masternodes is an easy way to make passive income just from holding coins which are locked. You can kill MN any time and use them if you wish.
Almost all coins work same way:
- send needed amount in 1 transaction (keep ey on fees)
- go to console and do masternode genkey
- masternode outputs in console
- edit conf file
- run the wallet and start mnode
Of course you can also add server to his, pretty much guide for one MN fits all of them.
The most known masternode coin is DASH. But its hella expensive to run one right now.
Yep.. 283k USD. ROI of 6%.
PIVX which is a known fork costs 35k USD and has just 5% ROI.
Here are MNs that i run/suggest you to check:
- EXCL, cost 3,5k, ROI - 42%
- SMART 837USD coist, 67% ROI
- XZC 28k, ROI 25%
Do not fall for coins that have 100%+ ROI usualy they are small volume scams with no good exchanges.
Look for MN Coins on Verified Exchanges
- Bittrex - STEEM and loads of MN coins
- Binance - the obvious top vol exchange, has STEEM
- KuCoin - i would call it younger brother of Binance with many NEO and ETH pairs
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, similar to other two above with different coins
- CoinExchange - many ETH tokens and anon coins like ZEC XZC EXCL
- COSS - many deals on ETH tokens for arbitrages
- Cryptopia - some decent coins that others dont have and nice volumes
- OpenLedger - decentralized exchange build on BTS, the older brother of STEEM
Follow, Resteem and VOTE UP @kingscrown creator of http://fuk.io blog for 0day cryptocurrency news and tips!