One of the largest creditcard companies in the world, Mastercard appears to be preparing to enter the cryptocurrency space revealed by a recent job ads for blockhain and crypto-related product development.
The card giant is seeking to hire a product management director- crypto wallet/currency, a development and innovation director- Blockchain solutions architect, and a vice president for product management- Blockchain/Crypto.
New hires will be required to identify solutions and concepts that have strategic fit and value tp Mastercard’s customers and partners.
The job ads do not, however, disclose the full details of the scope of the blockchain product they want to deploy; it must be noted that Mastercard is one of the partners in the Libra Association - a consortium established to govern Facebook’s planned Stablecoin project, Libra.
- Technical Sign Indicates Looming $17,000 Price Surge
- South Korea Initiates A Crypto friendly Economic Zone
- Litecoin Halving Preparations
- The Next Generation of Bitcoiners
- Blockchain-Enhanced Peer-to-Peer Stock Lending To Launch In South Korea
- Walmart May Release Stablecoin
- Ex-Chief Strategist Of Trump Says Bitcoin Has A Big Future
- Walmart-Amazon Rivalry Spills Over To Blockchain Arena
- Bitcoin.com Launching Its Own Exchange
- New Requirements For Crypto Trading Imposed By Tax Authority In Brazil
- CFTC Says LedgerX Physical Bitcoin Futures Not Yet Approved
- Business Registry In Malta Embraces Blockchain Technology
- NBA Taking A Shot On Blockchain Technology
- No Regulations Yet For Bitcoin And Ether In U.K.
- More People Searching For Bitcoin Than Stocks