Bayer and Alibaba through their subsidiary and affiliate will be working together with the main aim of developing a blockchain-based system for agricultural product monitoring.
The new platform will utilize blockchain technology to increase efficiency, ensure the production of high-quality food, improve the income of farmers and aid the digitization of agriculture.
This collaboration will see the blockchain division of Hangzhou, an affiliate of Ant Financial (Alibaba) and digital-farming technologies Monsanto of Bayer Crop Science working together to develop the platform.
According to Geoff Jiang, vice president, and general manager of Ant Financial’s Intelligent Technology Group, this collaboration will improve the transparency and responsiveness of its supply chain.
Ant Financial was founded in 2014 which is 33% currently owned by Alibaba, Monsanto, on the other hand, was acquired by Bayer Crop Science in 2018 which has been working on blockchain developments.
- MT Gox Bankruptcy Drama Takes An Unusual Turn
- Tron Endorses An NBA Player
- China’s FinTech Stock Soars In Anticipation For CBDC launch
- Whitepaper Of World’s First Hybrid Cryptocurrency Released
- Crypto Hedge Funds In Asia Gaining Ground
Easy Staking In Binance Exchange
Bitmain Launching A Platform To Miners Around The World
USDC Is One Year Old
Ripple Looking Into DeFi With New Acquisition
Medici Bank To Start Taking Clients This October
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate Recovers
- FINRA Awards Harbor Broker-Dealer License
- UK Police Got Help From Binance To Investigate A $50 Million Fraud
- Libra Can Beneficial For UN According To Org Chief
- Ripple Claims Its Technology Could Start A $10 Trillion Innovation