Digibite and Etherium Crashing....Trainwreck or Golden Opportunity?

So...I just signed into Poloniex and DBG is down over 15%, it has been trending down, but this is a big price move. I do hold a position in DGB, but not an especially large one.... It recently touched 2000 sitoshi's and now has dropped to mid 800s. Getting close to a 60% price drop.

I am thinking on probably going 5x down on my current investment to bring my average buy price down....possibly split over a few different purchases. Might be some good coin to be gained on this drop. I think the best move is to split up some purchases, and buy now....buy more if it continues down.!

Also going to pick up some more Ethereum on this dip.

Who else is buying this pretty significant price move?

Its 12.17am, and I have to wake up at 4.30am for work...but crypto is making moves :/

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Market manipulation taking place in Digibyte. Saw them push the price down 100 sat in 10 minutes. About 12h ago. If they weren't gonna push it back up, why would they push it down? Or then it just happened that everyone wanted to sell their Digibytes at the same time. Unlikely.

·

All the crypto's are having a price correction atm, I think this is definitely a buy time.

·
·

unlucky for me it seems that I bought when everything was on a high! Should have just waited a few weeks!

·
·
·

Yeah, I bought some at the high's too, also had some litecoin that I sold early into the rally too....but I have made some pretty good trades with the other alt coins I took positions into. I am adding to the portfolio weekly....Just bought some Eth. :3

Just a buying opportunity before the next big move :)

·
·
·
·

I don't think I have the balls to put any more in! Think I am just going to hold out.

Thanks for the reply mate.

I just converted some of my ethers earlier today into BTC expecting a run up in BTC price within the next few days when I'll be able to buy back those ethers. But alas this is the cryptocurrency world isn't it so things are moving faster than I expected. But do I stick with my original plan of buying back ether or now that you brought up Digibyte, that seems like a really good opportunity to pick those up at bargain basement prices (as it looks like right now - it might drop even more who knows). Decisions, decisions.