For those of us who dont know about Polymath, it is a cryptocurrency which enables securitization of assets on the blockchain. It enables companies to create security tokens which have right to dividends and which investors can expect to earn a profit from. This is different from the idea of utility tokens which most cryptocurrencies are.
Now, what are some of the red flags I am talking about. I will list them in no particular order.
Firstly I would say that the CEO Trevor Koverko ( I have nothing against him) has all pre-rehearsed things to say all the time. That in itself should not be a red flag at all but something that tells me that Polymath is not his brainchild. If its your own concept , you should be able to talk about it like an expert, not mouth pre-rehearsed dialogues all the time as an answer to any query. Trevor Koverko, in my opinion is just a figurehead, a brilliant marketer thats all!
They only distributed 1% of their tokens via airdrop which they distributed through messages on Telegram and thus were able to create this huge 50K+ group, which they constantly boast about. The remaining 99% of the supply is reserved for advisors , management , developers . So that is a huge concern because once the price reaches a considerable peak, there is a possibility of a huge dump. This by far is my biggest concern and a huge red flag.
They've outsourced most of their so called responsibilities of creating STOs such as KYC and AML to their partners. Not only that they are dependent on exchanges such as T zero and Circle to list their new concept called STOs.
Now lets look at what are some of the strong Buy reasons - However, I don't consider this a very long term HODL. This might be one to hold for say a couple of years , not more. However because of the compelling valuations currently , I recommend a strong buy. Polymath is currently at a price of 35 cents or a valuation of around 80 Mn. If they are able to start the process of creating & listing STO's with their partners such as T zero, we might see valuations easily rise upto 5 bn .. thats a 50 fold rise and worth waiting for in the next couple of years.
However be warned, because the Management has most of the coins in supply , we might see a major dump if valuations rise too quickly!