Want to listen instead - here is the audio version.
Today I am speaking to Kristoffer Cardona. Like me during the day he is working in marketing (for a lingerie brand). Unlike me he knows a lot about crypto trading…
In this episode we discuss:
- how Kristoffer got involved in crypto
- how much time does crypto take and how he juggles many different projects
- how Kristoffer deals with emotional when markets don’t do well
- the responsibility he feels as crypto Youtuber
- general characteristics of crypto communities
- how and where to start (for newbies)
And last but not least
To join our discussions and share your views – make sure you become part of our telegram community by clicking here!
You can find the Crypto Talks podcast on iTunes (http://www.anialexander.com/itunes), Stitcher (http://anialexander.com/stitcher), Google Play, Spotify (http://www.anialexander.com/spotify) and Youtube - so choose whichever works best for you. Crypto Talks podcast will broadcast unscripted, natural and human conversations with the early adopters of the crypto and blockchain world. I will also speak to those who have exciting blockchain projects - projects that matter - the ones that will bring positive change to our everyday lives. I’d truly appreciate if you subscribe to the show and leave a review. That will mean a world to me.
Want to become a guest or feature your project? Contact me