Creative Writing Contest Vol. 19 | Farming: How has the quality and quantity of the crops grown in your community changed over time?
Creative Writing Contest Vol. 18
The Creative Writing Contest is aimed at promoting creative writing among Cameroonian steemians. In this edition, @thegreens is giving 20 Steem to steemians of the @steem-cameroon community who will write about Farming.
@thegreens has realized most Steem newbies are more focused on #thediarygame making the @steem-cameroon community to be heavily flooded with #thediarygame posts, giving the few creative writers very little exposure in the community.
As such @thegreens seeks to promote creative writing among Cameroonian steemians by rewarding all Cameroonian steemians who are blogging about anything other than #thediarygame with 01 - 02 steem for their creative writing.
This month, we talk #Farming and in this edition, we talk about agricultural productivity in the past compared to the present.
- What are the different kinds of crops cultivated in your community and how productive is the farming?
- What has changed over time with respect to the quality and quantity of the crops that are grown in your community?
- Write a post about the quality and quantity of the different crops grown in your community, comparing the past to the present
- Publish your post in the @steem-cameroon community
- Use “#creativewriting” “#farming" "#agriculture” "#steemexclusive" "#cameroon" and "#steemit" as your primary tags
- Comment with a link to your post on this post as well as comment on at least 50% of all contest entries.
- Upvote and resteem this post
- Contest is strictly for members of the Steem Cameroon Community
- Share your post on your social networking platforms and leave a screenshot alongside a link to your post in the comments section of this post.
The contest is a weekly contest and will run from today to Monday 25th October 2021 at 11:59 AM.
The Greens’ Steem Bank now offers microloans to Cameroonian Steemians as you can read here: https://steemit.com/thegreenssteembank/@thegreens/the-greens-steem-bank-microloans-now-available
The Greens' Steem Bank goes international in ....
NB: 30% of the profits from The Greens' Steem Bank are used to promote environmentalism in Cameroon, 50% of the profits are used to power-up and sponsor @thegreens' Contests, and 20% of the profits are used for the bank services.
Contests organized by @thegreens
You can also participate in any of these contests organized by @thegreens;
Are you passionate about environmental issues?
Do you want to become a co-founder of a global environmental club on steemit? Visit this link to learn more about Steemit Environmental Club: https://steemit.com/hive-195150/@thegreens/steemit-environmental-club-sec-join-me-to-promote-environmentalism-on-steemit
Now is the best time to invest in Steem!
The Greens is a grassroots environmental organization that strives to educate, inspire and engage young people to take action to combat climate change and be at the forefront of biodiversity conservation and waste management.