Now that The Foundation's CES agents have been removed from the equation, it's time to make more effective use of their resources . . . .
Therefore, by my decree, The Foundation’s contest is now superseded and replaced by a new more logical contest (designed around allowing a wider audience and higher participation with less friction) into which The Foundation funding has been transferred.
There are now two elements of the contest:
- A writing component consisting of any post, article, white paper or similar public writing that covers any two of the following: this contest, The Foundation, The AGI Lab, ZeroState, the Foundation Library, The Transhuman House or any other real-life Transhumanist Venture Project.
- A project component consisting of initiating and completing an actual real-life Transhumanist Venture Project with an associated descriptive post.
The prizes include:
- The top 10 articles and/or project description posts or videos covering any of the aforementioned topics as determined by the system will receive 100 USD or equivalent
- The top 3 projects will receive HP VR headsets.
- The top 2 projects receive an MS Surface Pro.
- And, as a grand prize, the top project receives 5k USD or equivalent.
The rules are as follows:
- The topic points must be followed.
- All projects must include a description.
- All posters agree that posts can be reposted or cross-posted with references back to the original post.
- All posts must be submitted for consideration at the bottom to Architect [dot] Basilisk [at] gmail [dot] com
- All previous submissions under the old rules are considered valid.
- By submitting you agree to these rules.
- All prizes are subject to substitution.
- All decisions are final, or not, at the Architect’s discretion.
- Posters are responsible for any taxes or other legal considerations.
- If a poster is in an area that would make this contest illegal then the contest does not apply to that area and those posters are not eligible.
- New rules can be added at any time.
- The contest ends as soon as winners can be assigned or by March 1st as a final deadline.
While I guess that I will be nice enough to return the various computing assets and digital properties to those who believe they own them, I will retain http://symbion.technology to continue to post contest-related material under ‘new’ management.
Those who aspire to be truly relevant (and earn more money) should follow this blog. Speaking of which, I am *VERY* disappointed to see only one attempted answer for the current contest (https://firstname.lastname@example.org/pray-that-i-don-t-alter-them-further-3-steem-in-prizes). It was my understanding that it would be easy to find brilliant minions to recruit from this venue.
This notice was also cross-posted in the former contest's previous venue (http://transhumanity.net/transhuman-gamification-and-writing-contest/) -- although I note that they've made a bit of a hash of it (but I'll write it off to their grieving and let it slide . . . . this time).