@Steemitcentral FLASH FICTION CONTEST Week #4
Hello everyone, welcome to the fourth edition of the @Steemitcentral Flash Fiction Contest. We are organizing this contest because of the growing need to promote short fiction on the Steem blockchain.
What is a Flash Fiction?
Flash fiction is an extremely short fictional work. An average flash fiction can be read in three minutes.
This Week's Contest:
**In not more than 150 words, write a flash fiction on the topic, "Unknown Soldiers".
Contest Rules and Submission Guidelines
- All entries MUST be posted as a comment to this post. However, participants may share their work elsewhere.
- Upvote and Resteems are not compulsory but may be used to decide a deadlock.
- Only ONE entry per user is allowed.
- Only original works will be considered. No plagiarism.
- Only Contestants who follow these rules will considered.
- Entries will close by 24 hours to the payout of this post.
The top two winners will be added to the @Steemitcentral whitelist for a week. During this period, the winners will get two upvotes (daily) each currently worth $0.4 on their blog posts.
Entries will be selected based on the following key criteria:
Thanks for visiting this channel @steemitcentral. Use the "steemitcentral" tag in your Steemit or crypto-related posts and get rewarded with some upvotes.