In order to improve the quality of my upcoming novel Ragnarok Conspiracy, I am looking for beta readers. This week I completed the epilogue of the story. So after my earlier beta reading lotteries, this one will be the last one in the series.
There are thirteen prices this run with a total worth of 30 STEEM. Oh, and there will be one more prize, 500 SP delegated for six weeks, but that one also will include contestants from the earlier four beta reading lotteries.
So how does it work? Below are links to each of the twelve chapters of part five, the final part of the story. I need you to beta read them. If you see anything that needs improvement, check the comments first to see if you are the first to notice. If you are, create a comment.
If it is a useful and constructive comment and not a duplicate, I will upvote your comment and my upvote will equal you receiving one lottery ticket.
You may enter up to five non-duplicate comments per chapter, and up to ten for chapter ten, that happens to be an extra long chapter. More upvoted comments mean a bigger chance of winning.
You may also comment on this post. Once for each chapter, you commented on. If I upvoted any of your comments on the chapter I will also do so here.
- Perseus-Pisces : prize 1.5 STEEM
- Holocene Past : prize 1.5 STEEM
- Jötnar : prize 1.5 STEEM
- Flushed : prize 1.5 STEEM
- G-Foil : prize 1.5 STEEM
- New Allies : prize 1.5 STEEM
- Old Enemies : prize 1.5 STEEM
- Whack-a-mole : prize 1.5 STEEM
- Antifragile : prize 1.5 STEEM
- Sisters : prize 3.5 STEEM (extra long chapter)
- Aesir : prize 1.5 STEEM
- Cold Start prize 1.5 STEEM
- Part five as a whole (this page) : 10 STEEM
- Ragnarok Conspiracy as a whole: 500 SP delegated for 6 weeks.
The last prize will go to the suggestion that I would consider hardest to find. Especially suggestions pointing out cross-chapter internal inconsistencies should have the biggest chance of winning this prize. Entries for part one up to part four of Ragnarok Conspiracy are also still allowed. Note that pure grammar and spelling suggestions compete for this prize. Think of things like me accidentally swapping out one character for another, internal inconsistencies in character background, locations used, ages, etc.
No defaulting, minimum numbers for the bigger prizes.
- None of the chapter lotteries shall default to anyone. If there are less than two contestants for a single chapter, then there shall be no draw.
- If there is no draw for more than four of the twelve chapters, the 10 STEEM prize shall not get drawn.
- If there are less than three contestant posts or less than two contestants, the 500 SP delegation prize shall not be drawn.
The deadline for entering into this beta reading lottery is 0:00 UTC on Apil 15 2018. Have fun and good luck.