The Stalker Challenge. 50 STEEM to the first person who can lure one of these YouTubers to the STEEM blockchain.
In case you didn't read the title. Let me repeat it.
50 STEEM will be gifted to the first person who can lure one of these YouTubers to the blockchain.
This is not easy, it requires dedicated stalking and a desire to converse with stray vloggers and musicians who have no idea what STEEM is.
And, I get it. It's likely that no one will win, or will even try. Or will even read this. But I am a dreamer. I also am a realist. Very few people ever pay attention to my challenges. I've offered to give away a good amount of $ in the past, with no takers at all. Every once in awhile I get a few bites.
If you are one of the few, rare souls that might interested..
Here's what I want you to do: You must choose from the accounts I will list below. They're not outrageously unreachable entities. They're very human and they likely could be convinced by the right people. That's where YOU come in. Maybe YOU are the right person. I have either tried and failed already, or just haven't had time to properly observe, stalk, and lure them into my cave just yet. Anyway. Let me tell you what I expect from you.
- Convince one of the following people to join the blockchain.
- They must not only JOIN, but they must MAKE A POST
- AND they must actually TAG ME in it, saying hi to me and also tagging YOU.
- Otherwise, how do I know you had anything to do with it?
- If they only want to tag YOU, that's fine.
- But I ain't saying my feelings won't be affected.
- You have until Halloween (October 31) to finish the task
- If it's a few days after Halloween it's fine.
- If they sign up before that date and haven't posted yet, it's okay, I will give them until my birthday to complete a post. (November 12)
- These deadlines are very flexible
- Because time zones and such
- My name is Serena, hence "Serena-Rules"
- This also could hint to the fact that I rule the world
- Maybe someday
- If we all are doomed
- PLEASE NOTE: I am ALSO in the process of luring these people to steemit. (Yes, remember I say "Steemit" for everything!)
- So if I get them to begin posting first... you snooze you lose...
- I actually invite them to #steempeak because there are no ads
- Ads are an immediate turnoff for most people
- Hence, I don't mention Steemit.
- But I call everything Steemit otherwise, usually.
- And that's all the rules
Need help setting up a new account?
If you need help getting them set up with a page that will be immediately activated, let me know! I HAVE WAYS. All that means is that I know smart people who can do it and I know how to bribe them with cookies.
If by chance you are the SECOND person to bring me one of these musicians in this same time frame, I will find a way to also pay you 50 STEEM, but it will probably be a bit. into the future when I can actually earn that much.
Because I AM NOT WEALTHY. Anyway, here are your challenges. Go forth and flatter them. Lure them. Don't mention that they can earn massive amounts of money on Steemit or something. That's likely a very false statement. Just tell them that it can bring in a new audience and such, and maybe something about cryptocurrency. Not sure what to say about that, but probably one of you knows. Anyway.. let's get on with it.
Here they are. Bring them to me!
Leslie is a very dear friend of mine.. if she already has a STEEM account, that's fine, your job is to get her to POST. I am not sure if she does yet have an account. I know she was pondering the idea. But..I have vowed not to keep bugging her about it myself. But YOU totally can. She really was going to get an account and start posting.
Life interrupts even the best-laid plans sometimes. Anyway.. Leslie might be your best chance at winning this challenge, since she was already thinking about it. I will wait for a post and a tag and the obligation to send you 50 STEEM. Good luck!
Anyway, that's it! I won't ramble on and on about anything else. Good luck, and I hope someone at least tries. Being a stalker is fun enough, but being a stalker on a MISSION... way funner.
Thanks for stopping by.
Goodbye until next time, or maybe forever. I've been driving a bit recklessly lately.