As many of you know, I came to Steemit with my content that was previously posted to YouTube, and came here partially to try to mitigate the destructive impact of YouTube's demonetization adpocalypse, the details of which I will not bore you with here.
I've experimented with new ways to promote Steemit to my YouTube audience. I've answered questions from Steemians on my YouTube channel (420,000 subscribers), I've done Steemit exclusive or "1st on Steemit" interviews, and much more. Today, I bring you a new idea for how I'm going to be promoting Steemit to my YouTube audience, and it means that I will be giving away 75 SBD and you can win it!
The contest will be to design my Steemit avatar to be used for one week, the winner to be selected by the Steemit community itself. I will then do a video clip on my YouTube channel explaining that this contest is happening, that it is only happening on Steemit, which by the way my YouTube audience should join, and to come on over to participate. This will bring lots of new people to Steemit! Thanks to @meno for suggesting this contest to me!
How to enter
- To enter a submission, post your image as a reply to this post before the posts 7 day mark is up. I will then select the top choices (my discretion) and will create a new post in 3 days where the winner will be determine by the most upvoted submission as measured by rewards, not number of upvotes.
- Entrants who make submission must also resteem this post
- Entries must be your original work, not memes that already exist out in the internet, etc
- The entries cannot contain anything obscene, as per my judgment. Don't worry, I don't offend easily.
- The entries absolutely can make fun of me in any way you see fit or funny to do
- The entry must relate to either me or The David Pakman Show in some way, even if indirect, since it is, after all, going to me my avatar for the week.
The winner will receive a prize of 75 SBD to come out of my wallet. As of current valuations this is worth about $600 USD, but has been worth as much as $975 USD based on valuations over the last couple of weeks.