Disclosure and my own mission goals
Full disclosure, because I don't want to lead anyone who happens to follow me astray, I hate shilling things which is why I have never endorsed an ICO or other random shitcoin in my time here. I don't like seeing people get scammed.
But if I absolutely don't endorse anything or anyone then that impacts my ability to grow this account, which runs contrary to my self-instated mandate that it be used for charitable purposes and as a means to redistribute the funds I accumulate to help people reach a certain level of self-sufficiency, because I would be doing so at a slower rate if part of my focus wasn't on gaining more funds to do so.
This contest marks the beginning of my partnership with the @kiwibot, they approached me and I believe that we can have a mutually beneficial relationship in the long-term . What they offer is in line with my aim of having people earn more on the original content they generate so they're not so discouraged from posting their own blog posts, as opposed to being forced to fish for comment upvotes. Hopefully the bot will grow in time and be able to service more users and be of great value to users just getting their footing in the STEEM world, and more advanced users with larger investment needs.
With that said, I'm adding kiwis to my arsenal of prizes. They're great for marinades too!
What is @kiwibot?
- You enroll by sending them 1 steem or delegating 100 SP to receive one 0.10 STU ($0.10 displayed value next of the post amount) vote a day for a month.
- https://discord.gg/HwzrkXd is their discord if you have more questions.
10 Grand Kiwi Prizes
- 10 lucky winners will be enrolled in the @kiwibot voting service for 1 month by me, if you post quality content for the month then I may extend this further.
- 5 @steembasicincome shares for every person that receives a Grand Kiwi Prize.
EDIT: More Kiwis and extra info!
10 more winners also get signed up with the kiwibot!
Because kiwibot can now take more enrollment, and since there is the chance for the enrollment to be more profitable for those who are able to make use of the month than 1 SBD worth of dustsweeper, I am opting to instead give away 10 more kiwi subscriptions! My sincerest apologies to the would-be winners of the biggest prizes, but I am just trying to help as many people as possible!
I'll do the math and see how many total entries we have at the end, but at minimum I would like these winners to also get at least 2 SBI shares.
Unless I have expressly stated so, you are not disqualified from my contest, sorry about any confusion or delays!
Sharing the wealth with even more Steem Basic Income shares!
- Tons of SBI shares for runner-ups! The more entries there are the more people will win! I gave out over 60 in my last contest, and I hope this contest is my largest ever!
- I will be purchasing AT LEAST 1 share per QUALIFIED (a made-up criteria that allows me to filter for quality) entrant if I can afford it, I am hoping many, many people enter and ALL of the rewards from this post (steem/SBD/SP) will go towards that and I would prefer to get multiple shares for each person so your votes are appreciated!
To qualify for the kiwi prizes you need to either have a blog with daily or near-daily posts of original content, OR you are a quality comment-maker that is very active as that kind of demonstrates that you are active enough to be able to do the posting required to make the kiwi votes worth it.
If the above sentence applies to you, say "Kiwi me!" without the quotes and I will look at your posting history to see if you qualify.
If you don't and can't post that frequently, but do post at least once a week, you can still say "I'm allergic!" without the quotes and I'll check your blog and see if you're eligible to win SBI shares!
Voting is greatly appreciated, but not required.
Following me is not required, but I try to host contests often so it might be beneficial for you to do so.
Resteeming this is REQUIRED.