It is that time again when we are accepting entries into the next Last Man Standing Contest which begins this Saturday at 3pm.
The aim of the contest is to predict a winning team in the English premiership football league.
- If the team that you select wins then you are through to the next week where you will have to pick another team.
- If your team that you select loses or draws then you are OUT of the competition.
- The winner of the competition will be the Steemian who is the last man standing.
If you predict a team and the team wins then you are through to the next week. Now here is the catch .
You CANNOT pick the same team twice.
So if you go for the best teams earlier in the competition you will start having problems in week 5 or 6 and then it gets interesting.
How To Enter
- Just pick a team from the fixture list below that you think will win. (Don't worry if you are from the back arse of nowhere and you don't know what a football is). Some previous winners didn't have a clue about the beautiful game and even won the contest.
- Simply upvote the post (doesn't have to be 100%. You only have to do this once for the entire competition.)
- Give me a follow to ensure you don't miss the update on Monday.
- Leave a comment with your team name.
- If you are not in you can't win.
- It's a bit of fun and the more the merrier. Tell your friends.
There were 38 entrants to my last contest for 20 SBD.
@jclark and @davor27 tied the competition in week 9. The two had reached the final and their teams both lost which means we start back again with a new Competition.
I am upping the prize fund for this competition to 50 SBI to the winner. If some nice whaley loves football and decides to upvote this post then I will add it to the prize pool.
Every Monday I will post the results and reveal the victims that are knocked out after the games have been played. I will also post the fixture list for the winners to pick their next team.
So just choose ONE team from below that you think will win and leave that team in the comments. I look forward to your entry. Deadline is Saturday at 1pm as the games start at 3pm. Any questions just leave a comment.
Join us @steemitbloggers
Animation By @zord189