Much Bitcoin to be won on Nitrogensports this month with 0.5BTC($4081USD) up for grabs starting this week in Nitrogensports's own Fantasy Basketball contest where 50 people will be win a share of the prizes in 3 weeks time.
Ive added quoted important information from Nitrogensports's blog detailing guidlines,payouts and deadline.
Unfortunately Nitrogensports's server for the contest at this time is not available right now but should be back shortly.
Only players with a Nitro ID (Nitrogen Sports Account Number), User Name, Password and Email Address registered at nitrogensports.eu are allowed to join the contest.
New Users are welcome but make sure to create an account– with complete details stated above– before joining the bracket.
Only 1 Bracket Entry per 1 Nitrogen Sports account; Multi-accounters will be banned from this contest and other future promotions.
If found to have multiple entries (brackets) from multi-accounting, those linked multiple accounts/entries will be flagged and disqualified.
Players can start making their picks after announcement of the tournament field on March 11, 2018 until 11:59 AM ET of March 15, the start of the First Round of the tournament.
Players can make changes to their selections before the deadline (See Edit Bracket in bracket page).
Players must predict total combined score of the NCAA Championship Game. This information will be used to determine the winner in the event of a point-score tie after grading. If a player fails to predict a total combined score, this will result in a loss in any tie-break scenario.
Bracket Scoring – Guidelines
Players will earn points based on correct prediction of winning teams in the NCAA tournament.
The number of points earned for each correct prediction increase for each round of March Madness 2018 (Maximum of 192 points if all predictions are correct);
– The four (4) play-in games (“First Four”) are not counted in this Bracket Contest.
– First Round – 1 point (32 total points max)
– Second Round – 2 points (32 total points max)
– Sweet Sixteen – 4 points (32 total points max)
– Elite Eight – 8 points (32 total points max)
– Final Four – 16 points (32 total points max)
– Championship – 32 points (max)
At the end of March Madness 2018, the scores will be computed and winners will be declared from a percentage of the entries (see image below). The exact number of winners will be dependent on the total number of entries in the bracket contest.
In the event of any tie for any spot, the following tie-breaker rules will be applied;
– Tie-breaker #1 – Closest to total points scored by both teams in the Finals
– Tie-breaker #2 – Number of points scored in the Final Four
– Tie-breaker #3 – Number of points in Elite Eight
– Tie-breaker #4 – Number of points in Sweet Sixteen
– Tie-breaker #5 – Number of points in Second Round
– Tie-breaker #6 – Number of points in First Round
– If still tied after the first six tie-break processes, shared prize pool (combined prize for involved spots in the leaderboard)
Winners will be notified via support ticket and/or email.
BTC Credit/Prize will be awarded after 48 hours after the final game of March Madness 2018 and after verification of all entries and winners.
Deadline of entries is on 11:59 AM EST March 15, 2018
referral link: https://nitrogensports.eu/r/2700017
non referral : https://nitrogensports.eu
Image Source: https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=6640&picture=basketball-shot