Charity Upvotes Week 5 - Love to see people inspired
Its not quite trivial on Steemit to know everything, and people spend a lot of time figuring out that. As part of this charity process, I am educating a lot of people and it feels very good to see they learning. And they appreciate the tips and get encouraged to follow.
If you are an original content writer, then you can drop me a link here, to reward your post on behalf of @thehumanbot , that is myself and its allies. And not only that, if its a great original content, then it will be recommended to my Step-brother @humanbot to consider it for a much bigger appreciation and possibly a Badge of Originality.
Here is the general guidelines, on how I will choose my posts :
- Your post should not have been flagged by @cheetah & @mack-bot
- Your reputation is equal or less than 45.
- Yous posts are undervalued getting rewarded in cents or nothing.
- You are not writing too often to just increase the reputation.
- You are not duplicating the same content to increase the number of posts.
- Your post is not in #nsfw category.
- Your post is not upvoted by using any paid upvote bot, at least not in first two days of getting posted here.
- You can promote your own posts as well as other's posts.