It's Tuesday Orange today! I went through my makeup stash to pick out some orange shades and here's what came out of it:
I used an autumn rustic orange eyeshadow that had a metallic finish to it as the main eye lid colour and blended Isabel from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario and Realgar from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette to add depth in the outer corner. I dabbed a little Primavera from the Modern Renaissance palette to the inner corners to finish off the eye makeup.
I blended a little bit of the main eyeshadow on my cheeks on top of blush to tie in the look. As for lips, I chose a medium nude shade with an orange tinge to it from Dida x Mimpikita in the shade Iris.
Here's my splash of orange for the day.
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
- DIDA x Mimpikita in Iris (Purple Set)
- MAC Mega Metal Shadow in Paparazz-She
This is my go to mascara and because it's not available in Malaysia (in fact the entire brand isn't available here -- sadness), I've been restocking this mascara for years! Here's 5 reasons why I love it:
- The formula is not too wet, not too dry -- just right!
- The brush has short silicone bristles and are nicely spaced to easily coat lashes
- Stays put and doesn't smudge even in our tropical heat
- My lashes stays curled all day long
- Helps my lashes to be more visible and appear fuller and longer
My entire look today was done with these brushes! This is my 7pc Essential Brush Set available on my website for only RM189. This is one of the products I've been working hard on and I'm so happy to share it here as well!
Have a look at my previous #colorchallenge post:
Note: This post contains affiliate links.