在Steemit的写作计划 | My Writing Plan on Steemit
As a newbie in Steemit, I know very little about the rules and tricks in the system, but I'm happy to join you here with this writing.
This is my first article actually, which aims to set my writing objectives in Steemit, and it may serve as a preface for a series of articles.
I agree that one of the purposes of life is to seek “enlightenment” (as mentioned by the Chinese philosopher Feng Youlan in his book [A Brief History of Chinese Philosophy] (https://book.douban.com/subject/1021273/), and the process of “enlightenment” includes learning , questioning, thinking, discerning, actioning, etc., through the interaction with the universe and the human world to realize the goal of pursuit of Taoism. Correspondingly, my writing topics are mainly in the following areas: philosophy, social reality, technology, entrepreneurship, academics, work, family. Via my writing, I hope I can observe more about the world, provide insights to those who need them, boost self-growth and learning, and help the world's civilization to be more excellent.
Isaac Asimov (one of the greatest science fiction writers) said: "The best strategy for learning a subject is to write a related book". (He wrote 500+ books in his life.)
I think it's a good approach to solve an important problem for myself or others by writing a book. It is a valuable and meaningful life practice. The following are some of the "books" that I think I'm interested to write. Gu Yanwu (a Chinese thinker in Ming and Qing Dynasty) said: "Beginning with interest, ending with perseverance," I hope that I have strong enough aspirations and strengths to reach my objectives with intrinsic and foreign motivations and energies.
- "A Brief History of Philosophy of Technology": In human society, technology emerges much earlier than the spirit of science; this collection wants to discuss the history of technology development, the relationship between technology and science, the study of technological philosophy and future development direction, etc.
- "The Stories of Hackers": Hacker here refers to those who are creative and invent a lot of great stuff to our society. I hope to sort out the key nodes in the fields of computer science, modern information technology, artificial intelligence, etc., including the stories of hackers who have made important contributions in the fields of theory, engineering, business, society, and philosophy in the computer and internet age.
- "Great People and Great Adventures": To introduce those "extraordinary people" that we have heard in history but may not have learnt about them closely, which are mainly based on the historical context of China. The people include Xuan Zang (玄奘), Wang Anshi (王安石), Li Hongzhang (李鸿章), Liang Qichao (梁启超) and so on.
- "Education in the Future": Some collections for parents to read, hoping to discuss some of the changes in modern and future pedagogy, and its impact on "learn, think and action", and how to truly help the world's children grow via modern understanding about history, present and future.
- "Modern Entrepreneurship Mindset": I hope to introduce modern entrepreneurs, in terms of thinking and practice, worthy of the majority of people studying in work and life, combined with the history of some entrepreneurs who the public already know or not .
- "The Evolution of Chinese Society": Anatomy and pattern recognition of society, modeling society from a system perspective, and analyzing the various aspects of society as a complex network system from macro and subtle processing.
- "A Brief History of Intelligence": I hope to describe the evolutionary process of intelligence in the universe and the possible development direction from the formation and evolution of biological and mechanical intelligence, and the defects and development of human intelligence.
There are some other topics of interest, but it is already extremely difficult to write one or two of these above "books". I hope that what I want to write can be beneficial to readers.
Finally, I am very happy to write blogs in the Steemit community and hope I can make a lot of friends here. For those Steemit author or column worth reading, please recommend to me kindly, my friends! As for the blockchain technology and applications such as the blockchain-based content incentive system, I also have very strong interest and some ideas, and I hope I can learn from everyone in Steemit :)