RE: Way to Unwind for a Tiresome day
I lost my track on you. So sorry. When I am picking on my routine on steemit I usually visit the blogs of my favorite writers here.
And then I get in touch. As you paused for a while I lost on my routine checking out on you. Hopefully you will write again and please, come and remind me to visit you.
So, here my list which also matches yours:
- All Harry Potters & Lord of the rings :)
- Foucault's Pendulum from Umberto Eco
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance from Robert M. Pirsig (that one I recommend highly)
- Iron John: A Book About Men from Robert Bly (such a good book!)
- Eve's Diary from Mark Twain (short one!)
- Neuromancer from William Gibson
- Siddharta from Hermann Hesse
- God of Impertinence from Sten Nadolny (as well as "The Discovery of Slowness")
- The Old Man and Mr. Smith from Peter Ustinov
All of them are worth reading.
I guess I must try Haruki Murakami as I hear this name being mentioned a lot of times.
Thank you for your list. I hope you will have time to red Pirsig. It's really worth it.