RE: New STEEM... It's not like OLD STEEM
I'm liking this!!
- Get Rich Quick and Schemes
- Non intuitive sites (meaning sites that were confusing UI)
- Focus on one project
- Focus on a diversity of projects
- Successful money making projects
- Focus on a diversity of economies with several tokens etc
- New tools that support projects. Like hivemind.
NEAR FUTURE CONSIDERATION
You could possibly mention communities which are coming sooner than most people think because here's the deal they're just making changes to the Hivemind and some protocols and we don't have to wait for them to make a UI for communities. All the other projects can jump on it as soon as they make the non-blockchain stuff active.
So i'd have that as part of the marketing. Steempeak will jump on the communities quickly if nothing else.
So i see this as:
- A new focus on there being one company not trying to do everything
- Also point out companies new focus to live within their means... starting with SteemIt cleaning up their financials.