What is SteemPlus?
Steemplus is a lightweight Chrome/Opera/Firefox extension adding much needed features to Steemit (and mspsteem) and Busy.
Currently the features are as follow:
Available on Steemit and Busy
- Voting slider for minnows (you do not need to vote at 100% anymore!)
- True value of your account on your wallet (calculated with current SBD and STEEM market prices)
- Delegation button in your wallet (with list of delegatees and undelegate button)
- One click switch between Steemit and Busy (Shift+Alt+B) and Steemit and Steemd (Ctrl+Alt+D)
Available on Steemit (and mspsteem)
- Feed+ : Filter your feed by tags, resteems (hide, show, blacklist, whitelist), reputation and sort it by upvotes/date/payout
- STEEM/USD and SBD/USD values in the user dropdown
- Option to add beneficiaries to your post (you can say that 10% of your post payout will go to one of your friends for example)
- Cool badges on user profiles show their rank: Plankton, Minnow, Dolphin, Orca and Whales
You can find the detail of all these features in the SteemPlus v2 announcement post.
I just released the v2 that gets rid of all private keys and fully integrate with SteemConnect and started to get a nice traction (from 170 to 220 users in 2 days and growing).
I have so many ideas for the new features, including:
- Integration with Utopian-1UP
- Integration of Steemit More Info (it is not maintained anymore and some features bug)
- Make all features available on Busy
- Direct witness vote from Steemit/Busy profiles
- much more surprises
... but there is only so much time I can allocate to this, hence my budget request.
400 STEEM could help speeding up the development and visibility of the extension as follow:
- 200 STEEM for bounties (mostly for developers and to promote the extension. I believe that it can help many people enhance their Steem experience but the adoption is still very limited).
- 200 STEEM that I will transfer to fiat to hire a part-time. I can easily find students that will be happy to work part-time for some good money and speed up the development. Of course, I will try to convince them to keep STEEM rather than cashing it out, but I can't guarantee that.
Mostly, I want to make SteemPlus better, faster (stronger?) and of course more visible in the platform. Feel free to ask any question in the comments or by DM on Discord at @stoodkev.