I haven't used this in a while and figured I would give it a go. This year the crypto world has felt like a house of card or errr gingerbread? Just when things got going, a key support would cave in.
Today though we have
- potential ETF
- new institutional investors (Blackrock?)
- easing regulatory uncertainty (coinbase deals)
- many more fiat gateways (circle, uphold, robinhood....)
- new coins on coinbase
- Hedge Funders investing in crypto
- Crypto on the CFA
- a BTC price up 1400 in a few days.
Perhaps this house is a little more solid?