The Best of Photocircle Contributors | 477th edition
Welcome to the 477th edition of the Photocircle Best photos of the Day! These are some of the impressive photos that are scouted using the #photocircle tag.
In this post featuring cityscape photography, we will cover contributions that showcase the view of the city in a much broader perspective. It could be an aerial view of your city, or a view of it from the street that depicts the skyline and the interesting buildings that comprises it. "The sky is the limit" that's exactly what we're looking for in this category. There is no limit to your creativity and be sure to have fun capturing the best view of your city!
To begin, let me invite everyone to welcome the Best photos for today!
The current reward system:
All featured photos will earn Photocircle Upvote + 1 Steem worth of @tipu upvote!
The added giveaway:
All featured photographers will also receive 25 Snax tokens!
Before we end this post, we would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to the supporters / sponsors for the Daily photo contest rewards.
- @mariusfebruary The Photocircle angel supporter who have delegated 10kSP to the @photocircle account to support the daily contributors. The SP delegation will algo speed-up the growth of the project and enhance the upvote rewards to the daily winners of photography contests and for the future additions to the Photocircle program.
- @vortac The lifeline of the Photocircle project, he was the very first supporter of the project that reinforce the daily contest with his generous upvotes. Aside from Photocircle, he is also a proud supporter of projects by the name of @curie, @steemstem and also an advocate of BOINC & Gridcoin.
- @crowdmind The sponsor for the Snax token giveaways and the community behind the Snax & Steem witness Crowdwitness.
Crowdmind is a Steemit community project dedicated to finding, supporting and rewarding initiatives that harness the key of four primary crowdsourcing categories: crowd wisdom, crowd creation, crowd voting, and crowdfunding.
For this post we will also entertain any questions about the Snax tokens and we will also do our best to answer it. If there are any queries that we ourselves are not knowledgeable enough then we are more than willing to lead you to the persons who are well versed about the Snax tokens.If you wish to read more about Snax, feel free to view the recommended posts below:
- Snax integration to Steem post by @eastmael
- Snax integrates with Steem by @snaxteam
- Review of Snax, as a decentralized social media overlay for monetizing content with existing popular social media by @milaan
- Welcome to Snax world quick intro by @svemirac