Cryptocurrency Market Dominance
Total market capital:$208,147,701,845
Total 24 volume:$10,498,568,549
|Name||Market Capital (usd)||Volume 24h (usd)||Available Supply|
|Bitcoin Cash||7,661,819,304||307,835,498||17,411,475 BCH|
|Name||Price (usd)||Change 1h (%)||Change 24h (%)|
Cryptocurrency News - Top Stories !
Cointelegraph: The report, dedicated to hacks in 2017 and 2018, identifies the allegedly state-sponsored hacker group Lazarus as responsible for $571 million of the $882 million total in crypto that was stolen from online exchanges during the studied time period ...
Cointelegraph: A recent study by recruiting site Glassdoor published Oct. 18 found that crypto and blockchain-related job opportunities significantly increased in the U.S. this year, despite the slump in cryptocurrency prices. In the course of its analysis, Glassdoor ...
Financial Times: Does it give you any sense of crypto à la Européene? Totally rationally, Business Insider used it on Tuesday to illustrate an article under the headline: Europe is killing it in crypto. The story featured a couple of helpful bullet points at the top ...
newsBTC: Even in the thick of ... crypto bear market, a related subsector has seen an unprecedented boom, with institutions throwing millions of dollars at a well-recognized over-the-counter (OTC) player in the cryptocurrency market.
Crypto Markets Continue to See Low Volatility, With Scant Few Coins Budging in Price - Cointelegraph
Cointelegraph: Several reasons have been proposed to explain the recent wave of negative market sentiment for Tether, including recent reports that banking complications appear to have beset both Tether and associated crypto exchange Bitfinex. These reports were ...
Another Case For Crypto: Bank That Banned Bitcoin Accused Of Money Laundering - Ethereum World News (blog)
Ethereum World News (blog): There is no greater irony than a bank which banned its employees from buying Bitcoin getting nailed for money laundering. Finance industry regulators in Sweden have received a report which alleges that Finland based Nordea Bank could be embroiled in a ...and more ...
Latest posts from our Team !
- OTC EXCHANGE - HOT WALLET - DAO - KYC -
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:0.53 BTC:0.25 ETH:0.26 XRP:0.38 BCH:1.49 EOS:0.22 XLM:0.87 LTC:0.94 USDT:-0.15 ADA:1.37 XMR:-0.03
- Online groomer offers children money to play game on social media pages - Independent Community Newspaper
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - October 19th, 6:30 am
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - October 19th, 3:30 am
- QR CODE - BLOCKCHAIN - HARDWARE WALLET - MARGIN CALL -
- Monero vs. Bitcoin Cash ( October 11th - October 17th )
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:-0.38 BTC:-0.25 ETH:-0.54 XRP:0.00 BCH:-0.57 EOS:-0.09 XLM:-0.81 LTC:-0.20 USDT:0.13 ADA:-0.31 XMR:-1.43
- Bitcoin vs. Monero ( October 11th - October 17th )
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - October 18th, 10:30 am
[ Note for @steemcleaners / @cheetah ] The agreement of our Team: The following authors decided to create a Team in order to collaborate and share formats, content, and profits. Any copy of content between this Team does not constitute a plagiarism: @chloeroy @megan.brown @matthew.davis @madison.gagnon @rstracer @claire.morel @realskilled @rssniper @ali.wood @rspower