Cryptocurrency Market Dominance
Total market capital:$208,459,100,346
Total 24 volume:$11,015,866,977
|Name||Market Capital (usd)||Volume 24h (usd)||Available Supply|
|Bitcoin Cash||7,714,325,229||338,382,250||17,411,038 BCH|
|Name||Price (usd)||Change 1h (%)||Change 24h (%)|
Cryptocurrency News - Top Stories !
Forbes: Beijing-based startup Cobo, the developer of a software wallet for cryptocurrencies with baked-in Proof of Stake (PoS) mining rewards, has raised $13 million in Series A funding. DHVC, which is an investor in numerous blockchain projects including Dirt ...
Crypto Markets Continue to See Low Volatility, With Scant Few Coins Budging in Price - Cointelegraph
Cointelegraph: Several reasons have been proposed to explain the recent wave of negative market sentiment for Tether, including recent reports that banking complications appear to have beset both Tether and associated crypto exchange Bitfinex. These reports were ...
CoinDesk: The news comes after the FATF plenary meeting this week with officials from 204 global jurisdictions to discuss crypto regulations and other matters. Reuters also reports that ... president, Marshall Billingslea, designated June as the month in ...and more ...
Bloomberg: The Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index has dropped 4.6 percent since its September high. Bitcoin, Ether and XRP, which make up three-quarters of the nine-member index, have also slipped during that period. Overall, cryptocurrencies have erased more than ...
Another Case For Crypto: Bank That Banned Bitcoin Accused Of Money Laundering - Ethereum World News (blog)
Ethereum World News (blog): There is no greater irony than a bank which banned its employees from buying Bitcoin getting nailed for money laundering. Finance industry regulators in Sweden have received a report which alleges that Finland based Nordea Bank could be embroiled in a ...and more ...
Quartz: The “Kimchi premium” is a term cryptocurrency investors use to describe the delicious spread in prices between foreign exchanges and the once-superheated South Korean market. But following a government crackdown, the spread has turned so unpalatable ...
Cryptovest: The crypto market has always been volatile, and similar losses were seen in the past. But 2018 affected mainstream investors to a far greater degree, with even projects seen as solid and promising dropping more than 80% from peak levels and some prices ...
Latest posts from our Team !
- Online groomer offers children money to play game on social media pages - Independent Community Newspaper
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - October 19th, 6:30 am
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - October 19th, 3:30 am
- QR CODE - BLOCKCHAIN - HARDWARE WALLET - MARGIN CALL -
- Monero vs. Bitcoin Cash ( October 11th - October 17th )
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:-0.38 BTC:-0.25 ETH:-0.54 XRP:0.00 BCH:-0.57 EOS:-0.09 XLM:-0.81 LTC:-0.20 USDT:0.13 ADA:-0.31 XMR:-1.43
- Bitcoin vs. Monero ( October 11th - October 17th )
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - October 18th, 10:30 am
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:0.22 BTC:-0.09 ETH:-0.20 XRP:-0.11 BCH:-0.20 EOS:-0.11 XLM:-0.51 LTC:-0.58 USDT:-0.10 ADA:0.10 XMR:-0.26
- October 18th, 4:30am - Ethereum in the news: -0.35% DOWN
[ Note for @steemcleaners / @cheetah ] The agreement of our Team: The following authors decided to create a Team in order to collaborate and share formats, content, and profits. Any copy of content between this Team does not constitute a plagiarism: @ali.wood @realskilled @rstracer @madison.gagnon @matthew.davis @chloeroy @megan.brown @rssniper @rspower @claire.morel