Crypto 9# Liquidity.network,A better payment solution & Decentralized Exchange
Hi Steemians, I'm @Alvin, Today I'm gonna introduce a amazing project features decentralized exchange and scaling solution called Liquidity-network.
This is the entry of the contest held by @originalworks
You can refer the information about the contest via the original post
2500 STEEM ~ Sponsored Writing Contest: Liquidity Network
Before introducing this project, I think many people have heard the main problem we may encounter when we transferred our crypto assets on Ethereum.
The most famous case is Cryptokitties : The transaction of CryptoKitties once accounts for nearly 25% of all the transaction on Ethereum which caused ethereum network congestion at that time.
You can know more about this incident by reading this post
The Inside Story of the CryptoKitties Congestion Crisis
"TPS (Transaction per second) is too slow " is the biggest problem existing on the transaction of Bitcoin and Ethereum, so how Liquidity-network solves this obstacle??
There are many people trying to create projects to improve transaction efficiency on Bitcoin and Ethereum. Like the Lightning network of BTC or the Raiden Network of Ethereum.
Project intro :
Liquidity.Network is a solution based on the efficiency of Raiden Network on Ethereum. Liquidity.Network is working on a new offchain network for Ethereum to improve Ethereum trading and payment efficiency.
We can see that Vitalik also showed his interest in this amazing project.
Main Features :
- Liquidity Network : The ecosystem of Liquidity.Network consists of two parts, one is the underlying network Liquidity.Network itself, a high-speed off-chain payment network that everyone can use
- Liquidity Exchange : A crypto exchange called Liquidity.Exchange based on the network, the high-speed off-chain Ethereum and ERC-20 token trading platform, we can say that this exchange is the first user case of Liquidity.network
Pros and Cons
- Solve the unresolved problem of Lightning/Raiden network in the Off-Chain trading channel
- Off-Chain wallet and exchange can solve many current problems in centralized/decentralized wallets and exchanges, and the application prospects are worthy of being expected.
- The project has strict KYC requirements, which shows that the project has strict requirements for investors.
- The Dutch auctions which Liquidity.network chose in their public sale has protected early investors, after all investors who participated earlier had greater risks.
- The team behind this project lacks in having a wider social media influence
- Not any advisors mentioned on their website.
- The current competition in the off-chain payment system market is very intense.
More information :
Liquidity Network Website
Liquidity Network Wallet
Liquidity Network WhitePaper
Liquidity Network NOCUST Paper
Liquidity Network REVIVE Paper
Liquidity Network Apple App Store (IOS)
Liquidity Network Google Play Store (Android)
Liquidity Network Telegram Group
Liquidity Network Telegram Announcement
Liquidity Network Twitter
Liquidity Network Github
Liquidity Network Blog