[HIRING] Experienced C Developer wanted
Hello from the merkle tree! :)
I'd like to hire another C Programmer.
- Be an expert C programmer; your github proof (with public email displayed) is required
- Experienced in C++
- Experience with ECDSA signing/verification, PKI
- All cryptocurrencies (especially Steem and Bitcoin!) must still be legal in the country in which you live.
- You must have experience with Bitcoin and accept payments in BTC as well.
NOT required, but this is a plus:
- Experience with Wireshark and deep dives
- Familiarity with IPFS
This is a long term project and will be mostly your code (I know it's no fun sifting through another guy's code). After you build this api, you will be hired to maintain it. This job will employ you immediately, and I am very flexible on hours that you can commit as well as the timezone in which you live. My Dev Teams are located all over the Earth, and upon being hired I am going to introduce you to many of them.
We are always at your side on Telegram/Keybase (+ there are 6 other C Devs here) should you have any questions or want to pitch your ideas, and we always have quick (usually less than 30 minute) meetings each week to sum up everyone’s progress and chit-chat with the other Devs, etc.
If you are looking to work in the blockchain industry, this is the mother of all projects. We love what we do here and are working fast to bring chain-agnostic infrastructure to the world of digital currencies, so hopefully that matters to you as well.
Not qualified? Please spread the word!
- RE-STEEMING THIS POST WILL GET YOU A 100% UPVOTE
- SHARING THIS POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA GETS YOU ANOTHER 100% UPVOTE
- If you do, please reply to this post and show me the link thanx! :)
Qualified Applicants, please ping me on Telegram at: http://t.me/kenCode
Thank You! :)
Peace, Love, and Agorism.