Bitcoin TA - summary of analysts - 19. June 18
Regular daily update on BTC ta analysts opinions.
**My summary - short-term (next 24h) sentiment: bullish ** (last: bearish )
Bearish scenario (preferred):
We move up towards 7'100 and than turn around.
Until 3rd of July 6'300 gets broken which moves price towards last stronghold - the low of Feb 5th - 5'945.
After breaking 5'945 we see panic and a significant drop towards new lows in the range of 4'975 and 3'100.
An iSHS pattern was formed with price target of 7'170. We reach this price target and volume is picking up bringing us even above it towards 128 MA daily.
- @haejin: He is posting bitcoin only on bitcoin live anymore. I am trying to reach out to him to see if we can have an abstract here.
- Lets see how June plays out -usually also a bullish month. Are we going to see a compensation of May with a huge rally up?
News about the blog
I revised my tables. Now the sentiment is split in 4 sentiments. Sentiments are based on the candle charts timeframe. So 4hr charts, daily, weekly, monthly chart sentiments are up. I haven't gathered all information from all analysts yet but will do that over time. I hope you find that additional precision useful.
To let the steemit community about this I will use promoting bots for this post.
Analysts key statements:
- Weekly: He is not surprised that charts pulling up as the momentum was not strong enough to turn us down to final low. 30 MA starts turning down. He thinks that we get to a low before Jan 2019.
- Daily: He expecting this bounce to last max. up to 7'000. He sees us going back down within next 2 weeks.
@haejin is moving his analysis to bitcoin live. Those of you who want to follow him directly should look into subscription. I will try to get in contact to see if I can use an abstract to post here also in the future.
Bitcoin (BTC) Short Term Update: The blue circle shows a potential pricepathway of BTC. The purple waves have been updated and it shows a scenario where purple 1,2,3 could be complete and 4 is getting its final touches. Purple 5 is still targeting the 6'300 zone or so.
Are you missing the vola days as well? I certainly do. But I am 100% sure those days will come again.
This is typical behaviour in a longlasting correction. It's the calm before the storm again.
Bitcoin price still in the bearish channel and it is too early yet to buy bitcoin, as our bearish trend scenario still valid, supported by stochastic and another Leg To 4'300 area / Butterfly "Buy" should happen within 2 weeks.
At press time, bitcoin price is around 6'700 and our Bearish Overview remain valid, conditioned by the price stability Below 7'090.
Todays trend is bearish. Trading between 6'039 and 7'090.
A bounce at the 7'000 level was much expected due to hitting a major trend line support established since Nov 11, 2017.
Bullish View, if we break the 7'650 range, there's a chance to hit 7'850 to 8'000 range (0.5 to 0.618 fib retracement)
Bearish View, if we break 7'161 range, we'll most likely test 7'040, which I see as failing to hold and then testing 6'500.
The move up off the recent pivot low has begun to wander sideways. Tonight we present both a bullish and bearish trade set-up for those so inclined to consider such.
We got a price target (iSHS) of 7'170 as long as 6'120 isn't broken.
Sell trigger if 6'331 is cross. Target of 400 downwards so at 5'931.
Summary of targets/support/resistance
|analyst||latest content date||link to content for details|
|Tone Vays||18. June||here|
- light blue highlighted = all content that changed since last update.
- sentiment = how in general the analysts see the current situation (bearish = lower prices more likely / bullish = higher prices more likely). The sentiment is based on 4hr, daily, weekly, monthly candle charts.
- target = the next (short term) price target an analysts mentions. This might be next day or in a few days. It might be that an analyst is bullish but sees a short term pull-back so giving nevertheless a lower (short term) target.
- support/res(istance) = Most significant support or resistances mentioned by the analysts. If those are breached a significant move to the upside or downside is expected.
Further links for educational purposes:
- From @ToneVays: Learning trading
- From @philakonecrypto: Like in every post you find links to his amazing educational videos. For example here
- From @lordoftruth: Fibonacci Retracement
- From @haejin: Elliott Wave Counting Tutorial
*If you like me to add other analysts or add information please let me know in the comments.