BITCOIN CASH - Inside 2 triangles - Big break out soon

in bitcoin •  8 months ago

Hello all,

It is a long time that I didn't talk about BITCOIN CASH. BCH is dropping since weeks now and we could have a change of trend soon or a new acceleration in the drop.

Look that long term chart :
BCC1.jpg

We can put all the market moves since the creation of BCH inside a big triangle which will end quite soon.

Look now that second more recent chart (from September 28 till now) :
BCC2.jpg

We have again a new triangle which will end also in some hours.

It is quite sure that we will have a nice break out soon. The difficulty is to determine if it will be a bull break out or a bear break out. These 2 triangles are most of the time bullish because they are pointing down and the entry inside the triangle is done via the bottom side.

However as I say always, it is not an exact science and I would say there is 80% probability to have a up and 20% a down.

What to do in that case? NOTHING (too much dangerous)

Just wait that the break out starts and follow the move. This kind of movement is most of the time so important that it is easy to make some nice dollars in some minutes or hours.

Take care all,
Cryptopassion.io

Disclaimer : Never invest more than what you can afford to loose. This post is my personal opinion, do your own research before making any investment decisions. If you make any trades after reading this post, it is completely in your responsibility. I am not responsible for any of your losses. By reading this post you acknowledge and accept that.

Version française ici : [FR] BITCOIN CASH - A l'intérieur de 2 triangles - Gros break out sous peu

BARRE STEEMIT.jpg

MessageBitfinex.jpg
Bitfinex-Final.jpg

BARRE STEEMIT.jpg

CryptoPassion-Bannière.jpg

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  Trending

While it may not be a scam in your opinion, it could be considered spam. Spam is not appreciated by the community and could be flagged or may result in action from the cheetah bot..

Some things that can be considered spam:

  • Banner ads of any kind
  • Referral links/codes
  • Repeating the same post
  • Links to known scams, phishing sites, and other dangerous links

I'm thinking higher as well mainly based on the BTC price which its always going to be correlated with. BTC is up a fair bit over the last week and therefore I think BCH will follow suit.

·

We will know it very soon. We are at the end of the triangle.

Le lien version française n'est pas le bon.
Si non excellent post, et upvoted (je suis généreux oulala).
Comment tu a été voter par original work sans écrit dans le post le tag? tu la enlever? ^^ je suis intrigué

·

Il y est maintenant. Il y a toujours un délai entre la version anglaise et le français car je dois le traduire ;)
C'est pour cela que le lien n'est pas activé jusqu'à ce que la traduction soit terminée.
Bonne lecture ;)

·

The @OriginalWorks bot has determined this post by @cryptopassion to be original material and upvoted it!

ezgif.com-resize.gif

To call @OriginalWorks, simply reply to any post with @originalworks or !originalworks in your message!

To enter this post into the daily RESTEEM contest, upvote this comment! The user with the most upvotes on their @OriginalWorks comment will win!

For more information, Click Here!
Special thanks to @reggaemuffin for being a supporter! Vote him as a witness to help make Steemit a better place!