KYD is the latest masternode project that I have invested in. The project attempts to fill an important gap in the masternode space. As many of you know, there is a lot of scams in masternode space with the promises of high returns. They pump the price due to low volume and start dumping the coins on new comers. KYD follows a process very similar to KYC process of some crypto exchanges. They are not an ERC-20 Token and they have their own mainnet and explorer.
What KYD Offers?
- Building a trust between the community and developers
- Makes it harder for developers to abandon the project since their identity is out there.
- Offers ICO reviews
- They sell a full package of blockchain development, wallet development, explorer creation on demand
- They have a full release of their platform in October
- They are tackling to a big gap in masternode space
- They are tackling to a big gap in masternode space.
- Their team is publicly visible on their page.
- They require payment for verification in KYD which pushes the price up naturally.
- Their coin actually has a use case unlike most of the other coins.
- Annual ROI = 555%
- KYD Price = 0.2$
- Daily Income = 30$
- Days to Break-Even = 66
- Masternode Price = 2,000$
Why I Think KYD Will Succeed?
Masternode Specs and Income Potential