- #Bitcoin has seemed to found support at the $6000 level for the fourth time in this year
- Comparing the price actions in the yellow circles and the respective RSIs, it can be seen that they are depicting the same price action
- Orange lines showing the divergence, after which we may see bitcoin moving upwards, just like the last time in the same price range
- RSI has been in the oversold region for quite some time. Room for RSI to move up
- MACD signalling some positive signs
- Stochastic RSI is also right now in the oversold region and pretty much room for the bullish momentum
To see my other ideas, check out my other charts at my Trading view profile
Let me know your views in the Comment section below.
*Not a financial advise. To be used for educational purposes only.