In this post, you will get to know-
- What is MSP
- How to register in their discord channel
- How to get upvotes from the MSP
If you are a new user on the Steemit platform and wondering how to grow your account, this one is for you. You are creating some posts on Steemit and wondering why you are not getting upvotes, then this might work. This article will guide you, how you can get upvotes from MSP and their community members.
Minnow Support Project
Minnow Support Project goes by the name @minnowsupport on Steemit. It is the community dedicated to helping the new community members of Steemit or the small accounts of Steemit to get rolling their posts. It is a good way to grow one's Steemit support circle.
Here you will get to know more members who share the same interests as you. MSP provides a place to meet people, chat with them and share your thoughts. You can share your post links in the respective channel of their discord server and reach to more community members. You will get an upvote from the MSPbot on your posts. If your content is great, you will be appreciated and can get upvotes from the community members too.
How to Register
- Go to the official Steemit page of MSP @minnowsuppot
- Join MSP official discord server (click on image)
To join their discord server, you have to have yours discord account first. If you don't have discord account, get yours here and then click on the link above to join their server.
- Once you have joined their server, go to the Registration channel and type-
In the username, you have to put your Steemit username. Click on send the message.
- After that, you will get a message like-
"To register username (Discord username) with @ username (Steemit usernam), send 0.001 STEEM or 0.001 SBD (Steem Dollars) to msp-reg with memo: abcde-fghij-klmno" (three groups of alphabets separated with two dashes in between will be written in this memo)"
- Navigate to your wallet page on Steemit and perform the transaction:
- After that you will get a confirmation message on discord stating that you are successfully registered.
Now you are registerd with MSP.
- To start getting upvotes on your post, navigate to the Upvote channel on their discord server. Type-
$upvote your post link/URL
Your post link/URL is the link to the post that you want to be upvoted by the MSP bot.
- The bot will upvote your post and will give a confirmation message that it has upvoted your post.
NOTE: Your post must be 20 minutes old before you perform this action. Post your upvote URL command in the upvote discord channel only after the 20 minutes of releasing your post on Steemit.
You are all done. :)
You are registered with MSP and you will get an upvote from MSP bot on your newly created post when you give an upvote command for that respective post on the MSP discord channel.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the Comment section. I will be happy to answer each one of them. If you found this post helpful, consider an Upvote and Resteem.