Mercurybot Status Update
Mercurybot is back up and running again.
Just a quick review.
Minimum bid is 0.25 SBD or 0.25 Steem.
Current MercuryBot Rules
- Only bid on posts--no comment bids
- Maximum post age must be under 84 hours (This is 3.5 days)
- Bid in either SBD or Steem
- The minimum bid is 0.25 Steem or 0.25 SBD
- There is no maximum bid--please use common sense--if you bid more than is profitable, this is your mistake and will not be refunded.
- Here is a handy tool created by @yabapmatt that will help you with your bidding decisions. Just like any tool--it should be used carefully and you should manually double check your amounts before placing a vote.
- Refunds will not be issued for situations where you think your vote wasn't profitable.
- Refunds will only be issued if you actually did not receive your vote.
- After you place your bid, please wait at least 2.5 hours before contacting me about a missed vote--you can contact me by simply leaving a comment on any @mercurybot post. Most often, if you think the bot missed the vote it is because your bid ended up coming in too late for the current round and ended up in the next bidding round. I check messages about once a day, so please just leave one message. If I haven't responded within 24 hours, feel free to leave another.
- Thanks for using @mercurybot