The quotes about women #5 They both distrust women
Women wish to be loved without a why or a wherefore; not because they are pretty, or good, or well-bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
_Author: Henri Frederic Amiel
On one issue, at least, men and women agree: they both distrust women.
Author: Henry Louis Mencken
A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.
Author: Sophia Loren
A woman will doubt everything you say except it be compliments to herself.
author: Elbert Hubbard
🔥Resteem🔥 this post to share beautiful photos your friends
🔥Follow me🔥 to update the most beautiful photos
🔥Upvote🔥 helps you more beautiful
- The quotes about women #4 Sentiment of women
- The quotes about women #3 Women are the real architects of society
- The quotes about women #2 Women are the real architects of society
- The quotes about women #1 if you want something done, ask a woman
- Behind the strong woman are the storms of life that cannot be shared #3
- Behind the strong woman are the storms of life that cannot be shared #2
Source photos: minds