Updating your Ardor / NXT node running on a Raspberry PI 3
- If your Ardor/NXT node is currently running, stop it by pressing
Ctrl + cin the terminal.
- Download the latest zipped release from Jelurida of either Ardor or NXT.
- Move the downloaded zipped file to the folder containing the existing Ardor or NXT folder.
- Open up the Ardor or NXT folder and remove/delete the lib folder.
- Open the Terminal and navigate to the folder containing the Ardor or NXT folder, and unzip the zipped file...
- When prompted, overwrite all files by pressing
- When completed,
cdinto the ardor or nxt folder and restart the node
- After a few minutes, open the web browser and verify the update was successful.
- Kick back and allow your node to resync with the blockchain.