My dear friends, good evening. It has been a long and quite demanding week. I am late writing my regular Friday's appreciation post. Nevertheless here it is:
It is always a pleasure browsing through your posts, voting on them , commenting, making new and strengthening old friendships.
I appreciate you all!
Appreciated and commented on Friday, February the 3rd and Saturday, February the 4th2017:
- Story Telling Crash Course - Session Two: Anchoring Techniques - Quotes by @dragosroua
- Making Mistakes by @hulkbuster
- A picture paints a thousand words - Day#24: Clams - All Steem and SBD will be distributed to participants by @allmonitors
- What's Your Resolution for Today (Feb 3) - a Healthy STEEM Distribution Activity by @steemit-health
- Hey hey 4k! by @steevc
- Friday is for Films: Cafe de Flore by @dragosroua
- Show you the colours of my money | 看看我的钞票的颜色 (by @ace108) by @ace108
- Introducing Witness Team Alpha! - @team.alpha by @team.alpha
The following thought is well known as is its author. It is about hard tasks in front of you. The tasks which, when they are finished and long behind you, doesn't look like problems at all. You barely remember them. Because new hard tasks are facing you. It is called life. You can quote me on this :)
“The way to deal with an impossible task was to chop it down into a number of merely very difficult tasks, and break each one of them into a group of horribly hard tasks, and each of them into tricky jobs, and each of them...”
― Terry Pratchett, Truckers
Previous Steemit Appreciation Friday posts:
|Steemit Appreciation Friday No. 3|
|Steemit Appreciation Friday No. 2|
|Steemit Appreciation Friday No. 1|
Better and better!