Hello again from the merkle tree! :)
We'd like to hire an additional Android Java Programmer.
- Be an Expert Android Java Developer; your github proof (with public email displayed) is required
- Experience with Android Architecture Components (AAC)
- Experience with XML and Custom Interpolators
- All cryptocurrencies must still be legal in the country in which you live.
- You must accept payments in Bitcoin
NOT required, but this is a plus:
- Experienced with Animation Resources
- Some interest in Kotlin
This is a long-term job, and will be mostly your code (we know it's no fun sifting through another guy's code). This job will employ you immediately, and we're very flexible on hours that you can commit as well as the timezone in which you live. Our Dev Teams are located all over the Earth, and upon being hired, we'll introduce you to many of them.
We're always at your side on Telegram/Keybase (+ there are 9 other Devs here) should you have any questions or want to pitch your ideas, and we always have quick (usually less than 30 minute) meetings each week to sum up everyone’s progress and chit-chat with the other Devs, etc.
If you are looking to work in the blockchain industry, this is the mother of all projects. We love what we do here and are working fast to bring chain-agnostic infrastructure to the world of digital currencies, so hopefully that matters to you as well.
Not qualified? Please spread the word!
Thank You! :)
Peace, Love, and Agorism.