After a whole month of getting up extra early and getting to the gym, I am feeling pretty proud of myself for making it this long. I don’t have a workout partner, I’m rollin solo. Waking up at 4:15 A.M. was unheard of a month ago. Now it is just part of my morning routine. I actually decided to check my weight for some reason...exactly the same as when I started 175lbs. Well that isn’t a big surprise to me, because no matter how much I ate or what I did my weight always stayed + or - 5lbs of 170lbs.
- 5 minutes on Jacob’s Ladder
- P90X AB Ripper X - 13 different ab exercises and 25 reps of each ~ I did as much as possible, that is tough!!
- Leg Extensions 30lb - 4 Sets of 20
- Leg Curls 30lbs - 4 Sets of 20
- Bench Press 100lbs - 4 Sets of 20
- Triceps extension 50lbs - 4 Sets of 20
- Seated Row 70lbs - 4 Sets of 20
- Pull-ups - 4 Sets of 5
- 1 minute on Jacob’s Ladder followed by 20 alternating pull down 70lbs - 4 Sets
That last little routine with the Jacob’s Ladder and a lift was killer. I am goin to try and do some variations of that tomorrow. I think I am goin to continue to include the P90X Ab Ripper in my weekly routine. Every other day should suit me really well.
Finish off the night with a little indoor soccer practice.