#FRA- #CRO - Final Match, Luzhnikí , Moscow Jul 15 2018 - 19:00 LT
After 63 matches and a tournament full of surprises, France and Croatia will define who will be the 2018 World Cup champion. On their way to the final, France managed to qualify in Group C quite comfortably before eliminating Argentina in the eighth finals (4-3) and Uruguay in the quarterfinals (2-0). The Bleus emerged victorious from a tough semifinal against Belgium (1-0), in a game where the team showed its ability to hold a result thanks, in large part, to the contribution of Hugo Lloris between the three clubs. The win against Belgium was their tenth consecutive game without losing (G8, E2). This will be the second consecutive final of France in a great tournament after its defeat against Portugal in the final of Euro 2016 and its third World Cup final; in 1998 the team that captained the current coach Didier Deschamps was left with the title. Deschamps could become the third man, after Mario Zagallo and Frank Beckenbauer, to win the World Cup as a player and as a coach. Croatia won Group D without problems and even endorsed a thrashing to Argentina (3-0). However, his road to the final has been much more complicated. Although Croatia beat England 2-1 in the semifinals thanks to a goal in the extension of Mario Mandzukić, their two previous matches in the elimination phase (Russia and Denmark) were resolved in the penalty shootout. It remains to be seen how the Croatian side will have affected the fact of having played three consecutive extensions, but if there is something that the Balkan team will not lack is passion, since this will be their first final of an important tournament and can become the second smallest country to win the World Cup after Uruguay.
How to Participate
1. The dynamics are extremely simple, Choose the matches and just have to predict and write the result of the game in the 90 reglamentary minutes in the comments. For example: France 2-1Croatia
2. If a game goes to extension or penalty shots, not is considered a winner, since the prediction of the result is based on the 90 reglamentary minutes.
3. 15 minutes before each game no more predictions will be taken into account.
4. You Follow the accounts: @steem-bounty, @knircky and @jmhb85.
1. The reward of this publication will be reflected in the comments through the @steem-bounty account.
2. The reward will be given through votes from the creator of the reward.
1. Only one result per user is allowed.
2. No votes are allowed in the comments.
3. If an abuse of the rewards system @steem-bounty is detected, the user will be sent to the blacklist and will not receive more rewards.
Support our witness
Thank you very much for your attention and we hope you will vote for us as witness!
In order to do so you can go to:
And enter the "steem-bounty" account into the text field and click vote.
Or use steem-connect to vote directly for us as Steem witness!