OK, we missed last week's update, sorry. Reason is we are working hard to get our Android dev for Steemify up to speed and we've been trying out several options for deploying SteemTurbine, our toolkit for witnesses.
Meanwhile, we also made a Steem votebot, freely available as open-source software for anyone to use and modify! We'll make a more detailed post about that later this week.
Highlights this week (4)
- We made a Steem votebot, freely available as open-source software (via utopian.io/github.com).
- The votebot has also served as a test-case for deploying SteemTurbine, our witness toolkit.
- The downloads for our notification app for the Steem Blockchain called Steemify stay steady, averaging 27 downloads a day!
- Full documentation has been made for the Steemify API and functionality, so our Android dev can start development as soon as his schedule permits.
- Our witness servers, as well as our seed node, have been successfully updated to include the latest security patch released by the Steemit development team.
- Moved up to witness rank #42 (from #51 two weeks ago), witnessing about 23 blocks a day now. We still manage to not miss a single block!
Steemify proof of downloads:
- Our dev (@bennierex) will have a meeting with the Android dev to finalize the technical design of the App.
- SteemTurbine will be further tested, and released as soon a we've squatted all known bugs.
- Another "Ask us Anything" post in the makings.
- We expect Steemify to break the 1200 downloads mark!
Be sure to check that it says blockbrothers below the manual voting field.
Only press 'VOTE’, the green round button will cancel your vote.