TheShop is a decentralized online marketplace, it’s designed for anyone to use and there are 0% fees.
Here is our private posting key:
You can login and create a post to sell almost anything.
- Don't post inappropriate content/false information/spam or unsolicited offers.
- Don't post links to third-party marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist, etc.)
- Don't resteem things with this account.
- Do follow the format of the template provided below.
- Do flag anything that doesn't meet the above guidelines to a point of no visibility.
- Do upvote product posts that you enjoy! This will help fund Steem projects and charities :)
1. Login then copy & paste the template (found below) and fill in the information.
2. Replace italicized text, then delete the spaces for image link (between exclamation points and brackets).
3. Include instructions on how to leave a review (next section).
4. Use hashtag #theshop and choose at least one additional tag from categories provided below.
! [product image] (image URL)
SteemReviews: Create a "TheShop Seller" post, then enter its URL here
Price: enterNUMBER SBD (To buy, transfer SBD and enter the product name as your memo)
- use bullet points
Item Model Number:
Don't forget Step 3. Copy & paste these following instructions on how to leave a review.
<center><h1>*****</h1></center> <h3>To leave a product review,</h3> <strong>1. Copy the markdown for the number of stars you want to give and delete the two spaces.</strong> <strong>2. Write your review.</strong> Note: Quality reviews can help others out and in return, earn upvotes. ![one star](http://bit.ly/ts1star) ! [one star] (http://bit.ly/ts1star) ![two star](http://bit.ly/ts2star) ! [two star] (http://bit.ly/ts2star) ![three star](http://bit.ly/ts3star) ! [three star] (http://bit.ly/ts3star) ![four star](http://bit.ly/ts4star) ! [four star] (http://bit.ly/ts4star) ![five star](http://bit.ly/ts5star) ! [five star] (http://bit.ly/ts5star) <h3>How did I do as a seller? Will you leave a review for me at [SteemReviews](***enterURL***)?</h3> <hr/> Would you support steem projects, charities, and good causes? Simply upvote this post, 100% of proceeds go towards @hyperfundit.com and @hypefoundation :) <hr/> <center><h5>@theshop is not involved in any transactions or disputes and is not responsible for any damages or losses.</h5></center>
4. Final step, use hashtag #theshop and choose at least one more tag.
Once you have sold out or wish to close your shop, comment on your post with this image with your own account so buyers know without a doubt that you closed the shop:
We’re imagining 90% of the upvote activity will happen in the comments section, but when the posts get upvotes, this is how the earnings will be used:
Steem/SBD earned from upvotes will be transferred to @hyperfundit.com to grow the fundraising platform and help more project creators reach their goals. SP earned will be delegated to @hypefoundation to upvote/fund charities and meaningful causes found in the Steemit community.
Charities and causes include but are not limited to @schoolforsdg4, @cooking4charity, @FamilyProtection, @womenempowerment, @museproject, @youarehope, @treeplanter, @tarc, @steemcamp, @steemfunder, @azizbd, @Khusairi, @bigdude, @hyperfundit.com, and more to come.
From here on, please assume that all non-product posts and any comments claiming to be the admin team made by this account @theshop are imposters. We will not be making any posts after this guide. The real admin team will be making comments with account @hyperfundit. Please flag any comments made by @theshop found either here or anywhere else.
Would you continuously support charities and meaningful causes? Follow @hypefoundation’s curation trail.