Oats Banana Microwave Mug Cake : Vegan Recipe
Mug cake in the microwave is probably the easiest and quickest way to bake a cake. Though I do not prefer to cook anything in the microwave today I made Oats and Banana mug cake in the microwave.
Dry ingredients In a mug
- Oats flour 1 tsp
- Whole wheat flour 3 tsp
- Powdered sugar 2 tsp
- Dry fruits and raisins 2 tsp.
- Baking powder 1/4 tsp
- Banana and or apple puree 2 tbsp
- Plant-based milk (I used soy milk) enough to make a batter.
- Apple and/or Banana slices for toppings
- Add all wet ingredients in the mug and mix well.
- Put 3-4 slice of banana/ apple on the batter.
- Bake in microwave on full power for 3 minutes.
- Cool down at room temperature and serve